Fashionbi - the first digital analytics tool and the most comprehensive data-centric platform for fashion and luxury business has had a brilliant transformation becoming more taut in terms of content and user-experience with an exceptionally creative and talented strategic team on board.
Fashionbi was launched with an intention of helping leading luxury and fashion brands to identify objectives that can help them remain relevant and updated by having access to real-time opportunities in the modern digital age - offering tailor-made in-depth data analysis and reporting by studying consumers preferences across a broad range of KPIs that can help fashion companies adapt their business direction and also the product design.
Fashionbi is undeniably "The best way to discover, compare and follow any business information on the Fashion industry" reports exactly as per a clients specific requirements.
As their client-base expands to more well-known names from the industry, Fashionbi has made their platform and interface more robust to meet the growing challenges.
The All NEW Fashionbi encompasses -
- A whole layout and data representation - more simpler and presentable.
- New user-experience - the system is more easy to use and go around.
- The platform was divided into three major sections earlier - Reports, KPI and Newspaper. Now they've merged reports and KPI together and named this section the Analytics and the second section remains the Newspaper.
- Pricing - The plans changed, more data offered for more affordable prices, keeping in mind every kind of potential customer as well as the fact about building a strong relationship with the users (http://fashionbi.com/pricing)
- Even if you just 'subscribe' and become a member (without purchasing), you can enter the analytics and see some data on every KPI, get a fair idea on what is being offered.
- Insights - More in-depth data is now offered under each KPI. More drilled-down information, also the data in comparison with last month/week.
- Competitors - The dashboard approach has changed. The platform is now called the 'Brand Analysis' (under the analytics) with KPI data, where the data can immediately be Compared with the Competitors at once, (by clicking on the 'competitors')
- Pro account benefits - The Pro account holders can personalize their analytics section in the 'settings', give their platform a cool look by choosing different backgrounds etc.
- More clients on board example : premium shoes brand - Alberto Guardiani ; premium handbags brand Furla etc.
Adding to all of the above, the new Fashionbi, like an App, is totally compatible with your ipad, iphone or android, on any browser window.
More links on Fashionbi -
- Video demo : How It Works
- Brochure : Fashionbi Brochure
Articles worth reading -